Saturday, May 29, 2010

[10.05.28] Dongwan’s photolog: Prologue


Cumulocirrus clouds on an enormous scale passed by.


After the flight that somehow made me feel like I was lost in space,



I finally reached Gran Canaria
The flight after Turkey was really long.
Incheon – Amsterdam – Madrid – Canaria
I transferred flights 3 times… ㅜㅜ
Due to the volcanic ash there weren’t really many people, just as I had expected…^^;


First, after visiting the nearby beach.


Oh~ There’s a May bride here too!


Due to jet lag I didn’t push myself too hard and slowly took a tour downtown,
The sun had already set… Aren’t the clouds just REALLY nice?


Seung Yeob’s (who travelled to Japan with me last year..) parents brought us to the best restaurant in Las Palmas~
Seung Yeob’s hometown is Las Palmas~


We grilled and ate the steak as if it was samgyeopsal (pork belly).
We were so full that we couldn’t sleep well at night..-_-;


The next day there were still many clouds, and we were still tired…
Ah! This is a volcanic crater that has been asleep for more than a thousand years~!


Went to the top of the neighborhood to take a rest, and played like this~^%^


Anyway I had a glass of tasteless sparkling water,


Starting my Canaria trip!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: