Saturday, May 29, 2010

[10.05.28] Dongwan’s photolog: Playa~

Today’s the day we go to Playa Del Ingles (the nude beach)~!


That chap was riding like that with the water bottle stuck on the right, if the water bottle fell off it would have flown in our direction. -_-


Just like any tourist attraction there were lots of (vacation) bungalows near the beach…


While I saw a really awesome desert,
The soles of my feet were feeling terribly hot and ticklish…ㅜㅜ


It’s a desert area so wide that it’s enough to believe that it’s the Sahara~


No matter what, going to the nude beach with a camera in tow is a little….
So I took a picture of a random flag…ㅎ


But the naked kid beside me
Had an expression that seemed to say “Why hasn’t ajosshi taken off his clothes?”
So I escaped from the nude beach..^^;


There were many tours to Puerto Rico~


Looking at the chubby young boy running along the beach I felt the importance of dieting…


In the end because I still preferred quiet places, even though it was difficult to get there, I made my way to the tranquil Agaete~


In the center towards the left there is a section called ‘God’s Hand’. Recently it crumbled so the shape isn’t clear anymore..ㅜㅜ
I went round the beach and it wasn’t a place where many people came.
But it’s still an awesome place~!


Stopped at a place to rest and was recommended a coffee
It’s called ‘Segafredo’ but I don’t really know what it was. In Seoul it’s ssego ssenge (i.e.cheap)Segafredo…ㅋㅋㅋ
But judging from the taste. Oh oh oh~ Different. Different.
Ah! There’s no Starbucks in Gran Canaria.
A few years ago they came in but all closed down. Their own coffee is tasty so there isn’t any reason to drink American coffee, right?
Apparently Colombian coffee is most well-liked here.


A frowning little kid who appeared right in front of me and asked for my camera.
I didn’t give it to him so in the end he cried…ㅋ


I’ve heard much about this place, Los Amadores
There were platforms like those at swimming pools constructed at the corners of the beach
A perfect place for diving.!


In my 30s, rather than a six-pack I’m heading towards a one-pack…ㅎ

p.s.
Photos of the west side, the night view and downtown are coming soon~

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: