Saturday, May 08, 2010

10.05.03] Minwoo’s Cyworld: Diary update

2nd May~
A dazzling day just like the dazzling sun..
The wedding of two stars~
You could feel the happiness.. It was a wedding that was more magnificent than any other moment.
Hyung who held my hand tightly~ (“Thanks Minu yah~^^”)
He looked truly happy^^
Now together with the world’s most beautiful baby..
The three of you, please live happily~^^
Once again congratulations from the bottom of my heart!!

That day I turned up as a public service officer and didn’t want to attract any attention..
The reporter who was concerned about me^^
I wasn’t being stopped by security~ㅋ
I couldn’t hear hyung’s manager and after getting through I talked to him ㅠ ㅋ
Even so thanks to the reporter who was concerned about me~^^
Please be happy too~

Credits: Minwoo’s Cyworld + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: