Saturday, January 08, 2011

[11.01.06] Dongwan’s memolog: Values

I think values are very important.

Even if it’s only a small difference, but if I meet someone with a different set of values from me…
Rationally speaking I want to hold on…
So for example, everything is good in terms of looks, abilities, personality and so you want to stay by the side of that person.
But if you feel some… differences in terms of the values you have towards a small matter
The heart will feel it first and instinctively reject the other party.
As I get older, the more I realize that things like this can’t be forced and changed.
It’s really difficult to start a relationship.
But Uncle Ahn Cheol-su says to date and marry someone with “exactly the same” set of values as yourself.
I guess there’s no other way but to go on searching…^_^/

Credits: Dongwan’s memolog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: