Monday, February 01, 2010

[10.01.31] Dongwan’s memolog: iPhone. Handphone.

Thanks to a friend who is troubled over which one out of two phones to buy, I’ve also come up with a conclusion after much thinking.
It seems that the iPhone cannot be compared to any other handphone.
The iPhone is a smart mini-computer, while other handphones are clumsy and slow mini-computers.
The advantage of a handphone is probably only the fact that the battery can be removed and changed…
[I'm not talking about smartphones and handphones. I'm only talking about the iPhone and all other phones besides it.]

But since I have an iPod, I have the mission of waiting for the Android phone.
I’m excited because Google Earth can be accessed via the phone!
The phone model that I want hasn’t come out yet…ㅜㅜ
It’d better be released in Korea..!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: