Sunday, February 07, 2010

[10.02.06] Dongwan’s Japanese blog: Yakusha Damashii!

Yakusha Damashii! – Also known as “At The Soul Of An Actor!”. Stars Matsu Takako, Fujita Makoto, Moriyama Mirai and Kato Rosa.

There are some subbed episodes at Mysoju if you’re keen to check the drama out.

==========================

I’m watching it now!
Whether it’s the words of Honnoji Kaizo (played by Fujita Makoto), or the words of the kids,
It’s very touching.
As an actor.. having these troubles should be fine… I often think like this.
Even in Korea, there are more and more people being alone.
I guess this kind of feeling gets even stronger living in Japan…T_T
But it’s too difficult to live alone~
As I’m looking at Honnoji Kaizo, I’m thinking a lot.

Credits: Dongwan’s Japanese blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: