Saturday, June 02, 2012

[12.05.29] Minwoo’s Facebook photo update: Give me back my leg (added Eric’s comments)



The first concert in Tokyo! Has ended smoothly and we’ve returned to the hotel~ Give me back my legㅠ I’m going crazy.. I’m so upset that I wasn’t able to jump around properly todayㅜㅜ
Eric Mun:
Minwoo was in the car with me, on the way back after the concert, and he said, “There’s something painful and hard in my calf.” I told him, “That’s your bone.” The thing inside your flesh is your bone.
Min Woo Lee:
How many lives do you really have??
Eric Mun:
I have one and a half lives. One is where I can get beaten to the brink of death. I have one real life. You mean guy.
Min Woo Lee:
What do you mean one and a half ㅡㅡ huh~!!! I’m going to get the bone massaged away
credit: Minwoo FB + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: