Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kim Dong Wan is Ready to Marry if the Right Girl Comes Along



As one of the oldest idol stars in the music industry, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan revealed his thoughts on his current marriage situation. 

Meeting with reporters at a special press conference in Anguk, Seoul for his newest movie Deranged on June 27, Kim Dong Wan spoke out about his desires to get married.


“The more I get age, the more I want to get married,” the singer-turned-actor shared. “The Shinhwa members, including me, are thinking about getting married if we get girlfriends now. If I meet a woman by fate, I think I can get married within this year.”


He then shared a bit on the Shinhwa members. 

“When we get a girlfriend, we usually introduce each other.” He said, “I want to get married first, but I’m sure that there’s going to be a member who’ll get married before me.” 

On what kind of person he wants to marry, Kim Dong Wan said, “I don’t have any plan on marrying a celebrity or even publicly dating. But if I have a fateful run-in with a celebrity, I might change my mind.” 

In related news, Kim Dong Wan stars in Deranged as Jae Pil, a detective and brother of Jae Hyuk, played by Kim Myung Min. 

Deranged is a story about a disastrous epidemic caused by mutant parasites that control the human brain and cause people to drown to death by making them thirsty. 

The movie will be released on July 5. 

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan
source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

No comments: