Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shinhwa′s Kim Dong Wan Oozes Manly Charisma in ‘Harper’s Bazaar’

Returning to the big screen after eight years, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan took time out from his movie promotions for Deranged to pose for the fashion magazine, Harper’s Bazaar.



Dressed in a black jacket and an unbuttoned white shirt, Kim Dong Wan’s slightly puzzled, slightly angry expression oozed out the charisma of a beastly man. 


In another photo, he showed off a more laid back face, with his hands resting on top of his head, while wearing a uniquely styled black jacket and netted shirt. 


Acting as a detective in Deranged, Kim Dong Wan said, “I realized that just because my character is a detective, I didn’t have to act like a detective. All the detectives that I actually met did not care about their looks or fashion so I gained the assurance that I didn’t have to act like a detective.” 



On his first movie role since Spin Kick in 2004, the singer-turned-actor said, “I tried my hardest not to let people remember what they know about me while watching Deranged. I hope that another point in watching Deranged would be to see Kim Dong Wan’s new transformation.” 


Deranged is about a national disaster that rises after mutant parasitic worms called yeongasi take control of human brains and force them to commit suicide. 


Kim Dong Wan’s pictorial will available in the July edition of Harper’s Bazaar. Deranged will open in theaters on July 5. 


Photo Credit: Harper’s Bazaar


No comments: