Friday, November 23, 2007

[07.11.20] [Diary] Dongwan - It's Dongwan...


Posted on 2007/11/20 2:49:33
By Dongwan

We just had the first snowfall~~~

I took a picture of myself walking...haha...it's a mess..-_-
I'm getting more mucus too...

We're going to Japan soon!!
Shinhwa's concert!
I'm really looking forward to it.
And looking forward to my first fanmeeting
Working very hard to prepare for the concert and the fanmeeting~~

Going to Japan reminds me of many things.
Delicious food, 'many people', and beer..^_^
Must have all these

The latest news on x-japan have been released too.

Whether it's a working trip to Japan or as part of Shinhwa's activities, I love travelling.
I'm really very happy ~!

Oh! And sorry to all the fans who came to Korea on the 18th.
Wasn't it cold? Even I'm down with a cold now.
I hope no one caught a cold?
To make it up to you,
Shinhwa's concert will be full of enthusiasm and passion
It will be the same for the first solo fanmeeting

Then, I'll see you in December then~~^0^

PS. I'm working hard on my Japanese now
So that I can sing the songs well.. hahaha..
Hope you understand..!


Source: GOODJP
Chi trans: fairylee@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: