Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lee Minwoo's "adults-only" party

I can only say, BRING ON THE BOOZE!! this is one fabulous fan service... i wanna be there drinking and partying with minwoo!

Singer Lee Minwoo will be holding an "adults-only" party for his fans.

On the 23rd and 24th of December, Lee Minwoo will be holding three consecutive concerts in Seoul's Apgujeong, and the last concert will be held on Christmas Eve, and "it's a special concert that only people above 19 years of age will be able to attend"."

When interviewed by Sports Chosun, Lee Minwoo said, "Since it's Christmas Eve, I've specially made plans for a fun party, a party where everyone can drink beer, mingle around and dance together. Because there will be alcohol at the concert, it's a pity that underage fans will not be able to attend the third concert."

Lee Minwoo initially was thinking of holding a concert at a large venue with a big capacity, but since he already held a large-scale concert earlier in the year, he was troubled over how he could present a brand new performance. After much thought, he decided to hold a standing concert organised in the manner of a party at a club.

He will be performing in the club with great music, and he's currently going through the song selection and stage planning.

Minwoo said, "I had a concert early this year, and I was worried that people would think I was pushing it. But I think there isn't a better place for me to express myself other than the stage. I hope to spend a day as special as Christmas Eve with the fans, that's why I planned for this special concert."

Minwoo is currently busy with his 3rd album activities and the production of Shinhwa and Park Jin Young's albums.

Source: Sports Chosun & Da Capo
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @ shinhwa.biz

No comments: