Tuesday, November 27, 2007

[07.11.27] [Diary] Dongwan - Vocal cords

Another problem cropped up.. ㅜㅜ Acute laryngitis.

Though I'm happy that I met Seon Mi of the Wonder Girls at the ENT department...
Boohoo... -_- Eric scolded me for not attending practice.

But I really can't practice in a place where the carpark is in Basement 2 and the rehearsal studio is in Basement 3...


The sheltered areas don't count...-_-
I'm just like a 쉬리*, I'm a fish that can only survive in first grade water ah..!!
Give me fresh air and Samdasoo* water... Please.. don't give me stale water.. ㅜㅜ
Ah ah~~ my voice sounds really strange... ㅜㅜ
And I still have to do recording... Waaaa...
The photo is a 납량특집* ah ah ah ah ah~~~!


*쉬리 (shiri/swiri) - a freshwater fish found in Korea
*Samdasoo - a brand of mineral water in Korea, originating from Jejudo
*납량특집 (nap ryang teuk jib) - a scary picture

No comments: