Friday, November 23, 2007

Shinhwa rapper Andy will release his first digital single at the end


Shinhwa rapper Andy will release his first digital single at the end of this month.

Andy's management agency T.O.P Media said today that, "Andy, who has been known as Shinhwa's rapper since his 1998 debut, will be releasing his first solo digital single as Andy and not as part of Shinhwa."

The agency said, Andy has recently transformed into Jang Jae Hyuk, the male lead of the musical 'Music In My Heart', and is deemed to have great potential as a musical actor. He has been taking vocal lessons and his vocal skills have improved greatly, thus resulting in the release of the solo single.

T.O.P Media also said that "the title of Andy's first single has not been decided yet, but it will be a song that is very suitable for the winter season, and shows off Andy's cheerful and adorable image.

When asked about his feelings about this, Andy said "This is my first time releasing a solo single since my debut 10 years ago, so I'm feeling very emotional and nervous, even more than the time when I made my debut with Shinhwa. After challenging myself in the musical, I hope to challenge myself again with the preparations for the solo album, and I want to show the fans a different side of me."

According to T.O.P Media, after releasing the digital single at the end of this month, there are plans to release his first full album in January next year.

On the other hand, after wrapping up the last performance of his musical on 2 December, Andy will be taking part in Shinhwa's Asian tour as a Shinhwa member, and will be actively involved in Shinhwa's group activities.

Source: joynews24
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @shinhwa.biz

No comments: