Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[10.09.20] Dongwan’s memolog: A weekend dinner with my friend and his wife~


After studying in England for 4 years and working in Japan for 2 years, and now back in England studying for another 4 years
Jin Gyu, who married his Japanese girlfriend whom he met during the Korea-Greece game.
Apparently his (then) girlfriend was more interested in him than cheering the team on…^_^
This guy was my bassist for my solo performance during Shinhwa’s 1st fanmeeting~ㅋ
Now he’s studying oil painting.
The guys around me have all changed way more than I have~-_-;


Mami-chan who explained to me that not all Japanese people have good manners~
I have no manners either so that’s fine~ㅎㅎ


Sanghyunnie who’s still working hard on making music~
When meeting old schoolmates
We can still chat to our heart’s content even without alcohol~

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: