Saturday, October 13, 2012

Junjin, “I became a singer in order to find my birth mother”



Shinhwa’s Junjin broke into tears as he talked about his longing for his birth mother, on the 9th October episode of KBS2′s “Yeo Yoo Man Man”. During the interview, he revealed that he had wanted to be a singer so that he could find his birth mother.
In a surprise segment for Charlie Park, who was the guest for the episode, Junjin said, “As I grew older, I resented my father and felt bitter about why I had to live under such circumstances.”
“Instead of my mother, I lived with my grandmother. And even though my grandmother became like a mother to me, I still yearned for my mother.”
“I started out to become a dance choreographer but when I saw H.O.T on TV, I thought ‘If I appeared on TV, I may be able to find my mother’. And so I became a singer instead.”
Credits: Mydaily + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: