Monday, September 25, 2006

9/24 Dongwan's Diary Entry

Is's oppa~! (2006 092 4 20:43:33)

My voice cracks! so badly!
no wonder I didnt release my solo album T_T

Rhe members concluded the concert performance was great
Junjin's live performance was good and Minwoo's dance blew everyone away
Hyesung ans Sun Min performance was beautiful and Andy's dance was loveable
and i went off tune...T_T
it just stays in my head

Even though i laughed at the end of the concert, but once I reach the hotel I am so sad..sigh~~
X-JAPAN FANS sure hate me…

AH! Eric's back is hurting him and he endured it for the whole concert
once back in Seoul, I am going to make him eat centipede

Lets do well in Osaka Concert everyone hwaiting!
anyway (in japanese)
Concerts are fun ^_^

Credit: goodemg + dreamhyeusng@shinhwasarang


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, dongwan's cute XD he says everyone else's performance was good, but criticises his own ^^" i love you!! keke