Sunday, September 17, 2006

PSY talks on how Eric and Her met plus others on YSMM!

BAsically, she was sharing and talking about her she met eric for the first time and how eric woo her.

PSY: The first time we met was in 2004 December when we went for a friend's party, that time, Eric didnt even take a glance at me, and in my heart i was screaming "just because you are Eric, doesnt mean you are that great!"

after that, Eric who pretends he doesnt care, tries means and ways to grab hold of my handphone and dial his number on it jsut so he can get my number. That time, i was like "if only Eric asked for my number"

The both of them fell in love love at first sight of each other. This YSMM esp will be shown on the 18th sepetember.

Credit: Ocean6 +dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that's so cute!!!! ^^

hehe, she's soo lucky!! XD

thanks for sharing!