Thursday, September 14, 2006

BACK from the Concert

Hi peeps! miss posting these past few days. Had a grand time watching the Shinhwa Concert in Singapore. Will post the pictures and vids I got from the concert ASAP. It was such a thrill seeing all the 6 perform on stage. Although Eric was not feeling well, the rest of the group made sure that Eric will not overdo his act.

You should have seen Andy, he's so cute. Sorry, I cant say handsome, coz he really looks so cute. He will always be a baby to me. Junjin was so energetic as compared to his performace in Seoul, this is according to some fans who watch Shinhwa concert in Seoul. He improved alot in terms of his singing but you cant beat the energy he exerted to do his number. No wonder many fans shifted to to Junjin after the concert. I salute DongWan in singing Once in a Lifetime in nnglish. Hye Sung was surprised when he heard DOng Wan sing in english. I appreciated Dong Wan's effort, I am one of those who cheered on him so loud when he did his english part. Hye sung as always did his piece well especially his stunt, boy he can really kick. Minwoo was not to be left out, he always charms the fans by saying how beautiful they are. Charity, Charity's sister and I together with our Singaporean Friend, Virgie Tam, watched the concert and we were all mesmerized after the show. We all became solid fans of the Shinhwa stars each admired. After the concert, Cha and I went out to take one last look at the hotel were Shinhwa stayed. We have no intention of stalking the guys, sorry but we just dont have the guts to do just that, besides we dont want to piss them off. My message to The Voltes people, thanks guys for the effort. I know you worry a lot about me these past few weeks. When Cha told me what you did, I literally broke down. Cant thank you enough for the effort you exerted. Whether there's a response or none at all, I still appreciated what you did. Would have been great if it happened but knowing you went out of your way just to make me happy tops it all. Again, thanks a bunch. Love you guys so much. Will post the pics soon.

To Kim and Felise, miss you! A special message to Virgie Tam

Thank you so much for the company. You were so nice going out of your way just to be with us during our stay in Singapore. The fact that you have to take a leave at work just to be with us made me feel so lucky to have known you. The people at Voltes would like to know you email address. I will give them you email address coz they also would like to thank you for being such a wonderful host to us. My son wants to thank you for the gift that you gave him. We will be calling you one of these days so that he can say his THANKS.

2 comments:

JosLovesFood said...

Hey, I din know that you came to Singapore. So sad, I wld have met up with you...

Flor said...

hi! would have loved to meet you had i known. i was able to meet a singaporean friend when i watched the concert. anyway, there will be other concert of shinhwa to watch before they decide to enter the military, which is actually next year, sigh.