Monday, September 25, 2006

Junjin "I'm So Nervous I Couldn't Breath"

On the 24th, Shinhwa held their 2nd to the last Asia tour in Tokyo and on the 26th in Osaka where they will officially end their tour which kick off from Seoul, China, Thailand, Singapore and lastly Japan.

For this concert, Junjin sang his solo album song "Love Won't Come" for the first time. This is a ballad song which show off Junjin vocals and shed his image as a dance and rapper.

Following the footsteps of his bandmates, Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo, Junjin is the third person to release his own solo album.

Before the concert, Junjin "I want to show that anyone can sing and I sing because I want to sing not because I want to sing better", his perfect performance on stage shocked the fans on how fast he improve his vocals." he added on "actually i wanted to release my solo album faster, even though there is rap and dance but when a singer sings, it is where they look cool. About 3 yearas ago, I had the chance to release an album but i dragged it till now and I will work hard to improve myself"

After the concert, Junjin "I was so nervous on the stage that i couldnt breath but i am very satisfiws with my first performance"

As for the mian song, it is not decied but Junjin "it will be a song that everyone can sings to easily"

Junjin solo album is slated for release in early October

Credit: ocean6 + nocutnews + joynews24 + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! jinnie fighting!! ^^

thanks for sharing