Sunday, September 03, 2006

[Trans]Shinhwa in Arena Act 12---Hyesung&Junjin Interview

What would you do if you suddenly feel your life is colorless?

H : I felt "colorless" when I was doing my solo activities. When I work as Shihnwa, members are always beside me but when you work as a solo singer, you are always alone. So when I felt lonely, I talked with the members on the phone or got together and went out. I even bought expensive accessories and clothes to Junjin! lol That's what I did.

Junjin, did you really receive them?

J : No~~~!

I thought so...lol The next question is to Junjin. How do you eliminate your worries?

J : When I have a big problem, I think by myself first. Then I talk to my close friends, members and parents. I think the best way to solve a problem is to talk with someone.

Has Junjin ever asked you to listen to his worries?

H : Yes. I think he talks to me more than anybody else in Shinhwa.

J : But he's no help at all. lol Anyway, I always feel thankful to him. For listening to my worries.

I understand. You feel better just to get someone listen to.

H : If the problem is small, I can give some advice by referring to my past experiences. But if it's too big, I give expensive accessories and clothes to him and his problems go away! So I'm always broke in Korea! (In Japanese) I don't have a wallet...No Money!

J : When he's broke, I give some money to help him! lol

H : Hahaha!

What a beautiful story! The next question is...

J : Hyung! You go first!

H : No you!

Then Junjin, who do you want to say "Don't worry to"?

J : I truly want to say this to Hyesung. We are Shinhwa till we die so I want to be there for him when he needs me and he would definitely be there for me when I need him...

H : Are you crying?

J : No! But I really want to say "Don't worry" to you... Oh.. I think I'm crying!!

H : LOL

Then, do you feel your members care about you?

J : Yes. I'm a younger member in Shinhwa so I always feel that they care about me. Especially when I was injured, I felt the members love and care.

I understand. Next, Hyesung.

H : I will talk about the things I did with courage. We went to the sea on location the other day and rode a banana boat.

A Banana boat?

H : Yes. When we were riding on it, Junjin fell off and drowned! As I watch him sink, I thought "Should I help him?"

J : You don't need to think!!!!!

H : After a thought, I went into the water and helped him. I'm proud of myself. If I didn't help him, he would not be here today. The important thing is, I had to think really deeply whether I should help him or not... (In Japanese) Just joking!

I know! lol

H : LOL! That's just a joke but what I really did is... the members are now doing solo activities, right? I myself like to sing so I decided to release a solo album but I wanted it to be perfect. And because it will be my first solo album, I spent a lot of time thinking whether or not to release it. I thought I'm too busy and don't have enough time to create a good album but on the other hand, I knew the fans are waiting for it... Then one day, someone said to me "The fans will support you no matter what!" So I decided to release it. I needed a lot of courage to release the album but as a result, I could see the fans' happy faces and felt grateful. So I want to keep releasing solo albums!

So you will release albums as both Shinhwa and a solo singer?

H : That's right! (In Japanese) Thank you! I will do my best!! (Junjin smiles and touches Hyesung's shoulder)

Credit: Arena 12 +Kikissxx@shinhwasarang

2 comments:

marissa said...

Thanks posting the final part of this series been waiting for it since Friday.

Anonymous said...

hehe they're soo cute!! ^^ and funny as heck! LOL

thanks for sharing!