Tuesday, August 11, 2009

[09.08.11] Dongwan’s photolog: Green tea fields

greenland+사본

greentea+사본

I intended to take pictures of the green tea fields at dawn so I arrived at 5am…
But I was told that no entry was allowed before 6am so I had ramyeon and kimbap at the convenience store
The ahjusshi at the convenience store then gave me tips on how to enter from the back entrance! Let’s move off~!
But..
I had to retreat and retreat when two Jindo dogs came after me…
People really died from getting bitten by these dogs..
[If people hang around here in the early morning they'd meet the Jindo Dogs that are trained to attack.. -_-*]
In the end.
Headed to the green tea fields after the sun had risen.
The fields are bigger than what I imagined, but anyway you can’t do a shoot at dawn without prior exploration…

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: