Monday, August 24, 2009

[09.08.23] Minwoo’s Cyworld minihompy diary update

2009.8.22 Saturday 21:30

I haven’t been scribbling in my diary for a long time now…
After being swamped with the concert, I’m just recovering from the aftermath after it ended~
A whopping 4 hours!! But it felt like just a 40-minute concert to me!!
What a pity–… I always feel some disappointment–…
But it’s fine as long as the people who came just to see me didn’t feel disappointed…
Those 4 hours dancing and singing together with me!! Your love is worth it for me to sing for you forever…
On stage I closed my eyes~ and prayed…
Thank you really~ Thank you all for being there together with me~ ^^
It has been very tough with the floods, earthquakes, storms and other natural calamities
Fortunately local and overseas fans were unharmed ^^
Thank you to the fans who didn’t let these get in their way and came to the concert anyway~
It was tough for all of you in the sweltering heat but I’m really grateful to all of you for being able to enjoy yourselves with me until the end…
It was really a happy time when I could really feel the love of the fans~ ^^
To the fans who couldn’t make it~ Don’t be disappointed~
Because this concert isn’t the end~ ^^ (Who am I~~? ㅋ M)
Whether it’s a big or small performance, I, Lee Minwoo, swear that,
As long as there’s one fan who wants to see me perform, I will dance and sing for her my whole life!!
The moment I go on stage I love all of you more than anyone else~
That day our Choong Jae and Cherry both came by too, thank you~~
To the members who couldn’t make it, thank you too^^
The ones that I really want to thank are the fans who are reading this diary entry right now~ Thank you so much ^^

Credits: M’s Cyworld minihompy + Absolut Shinhwa

1 comment:

sourlemon said...

aww he's so sweet.

lolz I guess he'll be performing forever.