Sunday, August 16, 2009

[09.08.16] Dongwan’s reviewlog: Public Enemy



Director: Michael Mann
Date of release: 2009, US
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

A romantic criminal and an even more charming film.
A person like John Dillinger is an amazing criminal [Very popular among the masses.!]
Who else could play this character besides Johnny Depp…
Marion Cotillard isn’t old either.. I saw her debut in ‘Taxi’…
For a moment I saw her as Meg Ryan
Although the casting is impressive and the non-fiction storyline is moving
I don’t really want to recommend it. It’s strange how other people don’t really like the movies that I find interesting.. -_-;

“I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars.. and you. What else you need to know?”
It’s really a line that could captivate just about anyone.

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: