Sunday, April 19, 2009

[09.04.17] Andy to shed off the straitlaced ‘An-sobang’ image in ‘Two Wives’

This is actually the transcript of an interview he did, and you can click HERE to view the video (you’ll need Windows Media Player)
-------------------------------------------------

Singer/producer Andy will take on the role of Yoon Nam Joon in the upcoming SBS daily drama ‘Two Wives’, who is the insensible younger brother of Kim Ji Young’s character.

Q) And your role in the drama…?
A) I play the younger brother of Yoon Young Hee, played by Kim Ji Young. He seems to be always getting into trouble and often doing exasperating things but he’s really very a warm-hearted person who is very concerned about his family.

In this drama, he will abandon the image of the sweet and sensible An-sobang, and transform into a reckless loafer.

Q) Breaking away from ‘An-sobang’…?
A) I’d like to try getting away from that image. But in this case I have to play out a character who seems to be very dissatisfied with society, however he isn’t a bad guy. I really have to try to play out this image in my own way and according to my own direction.

Q) And a change in appearance…?
A) “The image is still a secret now. I’m still thinking about this, but it will be very different from the An-sobang image.

Andy, who has displayed his acting abilities through sitcoms and musicals, will also have an onscreen romance with Lee Yoo Jin in a older woman-younger man relationship. What can we expect to see? Do stay tuned to find out.

Q) Any words for the Ystar viewers?
A) It’s my first challenging role in a drama. I hope everyone will show more support for “Two Wives”.


Source: Ystar
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: