Thursday, April 30, 2009

[09.04.29] Andy in a drama serial after 4 years; hasn’t managed to contact Shinhwa members

i find it very odd that his older brothers wont talk to him. didnt they celebrated christmas eve together?

hope the guys will call him and that Andy is just fooling around when he says the rest are not phoning him. Maybe ANdy just miss his hyeongs so much
--------------------------------------------------



Andy shared his thoughts about appearing in SBS daily drama ‘Two Wives’ 4 years after his last drama project ‘Lovers In Prague’, at the press conference for the new drama on 28th April.

Andy said, “I’m glad to have such a great opportunity to be in a drama again.” ‘Two Wives’ tells the story of an unfaithful husband who loses his memory after an accident and returns to his estranged wife.

In the drama Andy plays Yoon Nam Joon, the younger brother of Yoon Young Hee (played by Kim Ji Young), who gets romantically involved with health club instructor Jo Mimi (played by Lee Yoo Jin).

“I was really stressed out when I acted for the first time 4 years ago, I felt that everyone was looking at me with laser eyes. Though I still feel some pressure now, but it’s much better than before. In order to present some improvement, I’m now training under an acting coach.”

“The people around me have been encouraging me to try acting after the musicals. They said that I’ve finally found my place.” However he disclosed that he has been unable to contact the Shinhwa groupmates whom he has spent the last 10 years with.

“I haven’t been able to reach them, it seems like they’re avoiding me. I wanted to tell them that I’m going to be in a drama, but in the end they didn’t answer my calls. After our 11th anniversary in March, I haven’t received a single phone call from them.” His message for the members? “You must get in touch with me.”



Source: SPN + Six Senses
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa

1 comment:

brownsmoke said...

aww ... cant wait to start watching andy in a drama ... hehe ..

i hope everything is okay between shinhwa members .. i dont want them to fight/separate ....

SHINHWA HWAITING !