Sunday, April 26, 2009

Junjin’s note to fans in Taiwan, China & HK


2009 JUNJIN Forever With You

Hello to all the fans who’ve showered me with love~
This is Junjin.

As I’ve been focusing on the shows/programs in Korea, I haven’t had many chances to let the fans see me on stage, and it’s one of my biggest regrets.
So before the impending enlistment day arrives, I decided that I’ll personally make a visit to meet everyone.

Just like how everyone is looking forward to seeing me, I can’t wait to meet all of you too.
We finally confirmed the schedule for the Greater China region, and I’ll be seeing all of you finally after all the time and effort.

For the past period of time I’ve performed in China on several occasions, and I’ve had many great memories.
And it’s with these special feelings that I’m looking forward to the performances this time round
9 years ago I visited Taiwan as a Shinhwa member, and after all this time I’ll be back by myself, so I’m feeling rather excited. Especially since I’ll be holding a fanmeeting in Hong Kong and it will be my first formal visit, and I think I should be able to do well!

I’ve been preparing for the mini-album these days, and though each day has been so busy that my senses aren’t quite in the best condition,
But for the sake of this tour I’ve been diligently making preparations. And I’ve been spending a little effort on revising my Chinese ^^
It’ll be great if I can get there as soon as possible.

There isn’t much time left now, and I’ll work even harder to present to you an even better Junjin.
As this is the only little thing I can do for all of you before I enlist for the army…
Everyone please just wait a little while more for me~ I love all of you. “WO AI NI MEN”



Source: Trendtonenet + Junjin Taiwan
Chi trans: dwpapa@pttshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa

No comments: