Thursday, April 16, 2009

[09.04.16] Lee Yoo Jin makes a comeback to acting & pairs up with Andy in “Two Wives”


Actress Lee Yoo Jin will make her comeback to drama after 5 years in the upcoming SBS daily drama ‘Two Wives’. She will play health club trainer Jo Mimi, the best friend of female protagonist Yoon Young Hee (played by Kim Ji Young).

Coming back to acting 5 years after the SBS daily drama ‘Choice’ in 2004, Lee Yoo Jin said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been in a drama, and I’m nervous and excited at the same time. The first thing I’m thinking about is to do a good job. Especially since this is a daily drama the audience will be even more in tune with it. I’ve always thought of trying a daily drama at least once.”

About the character of Jo Mimi, Lee Yoo Jin said, “Mimi’s outward appearance and actions are similar to my own, so I hope to play out this character as naturally as I can. Moreover in the drama, I will be playing out an older woman-younger man romance with Andy, and everyone will be amused to see a character with a bright smile.”

‘Two Wives’ will take over ‘Wife’s Temptation’ from 4th May onwards, and aims to show the love between married couples and families in the modern day context. The drama will feature Kim Ji Young, Son Tae Young, Kang Ji Sub, Kim Yoon Gyung, Kang Sang Jin, Andy, Kim Yong Rim, Kim Young Ran among others.



Source: Osen
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: