Sunday, April 12, 2009

Overheard at Hyesung’s 4th April fanmeeting in Seoul for JP fans…

A Japanese fan wrote an entry on her blog about Hyesung’s fanmeeting for Japanese fans, held in Seoul on 4th April.

As we all know by now, Hyesung has a fellow Shinhwa member for a neighbor, and so he was asked this question at the fanmeeting:

“Does Eric come to your apartment often?”


He didn’t quite answer the question, but this is what he said:

“I don’t go to his apartment often but when Eric comes over he’ll definitely use my bathroom.”
- Keeping your own bathroom clean and using someone else’s bathroom instead… Good on you Eric!

“Eric’s pretty good at fixing things, so I asked him to help fix my computer, but he ended up spoiling it instead.”
- Ermmm… OOPS… *ahemithinkhediditonpurposeahem*


“When Eric comes over, he would mess up the things in my apartment and just leave (without tidying up).”
- It wouldn’t be Eric if he tidied the place up… That would have been Andy…

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you read Japanese, here’s the original blog entry.



Source: ALWAYS HYESUNG
Chi trans: 3129不是妹妹@S.C.I.C
Eng trans: midnightgirl@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: