Sunday, April 12, 2009

[09.04.10] Dongwan@Volunteer Fair recap from Sima (Yoenin)

9th April 2009, I’ll Love You Until The Very Last Day by Kim Dongwan

During the Cherry Blossom Festival at Ansan on a beautiful spring day, Dongwan looked more beautiful than anyone else. I don’t if it’s because I’ve been thinking too much about him, as I looked at him I was wondering if this was a dream.
After last year’s Love Share Concert, I thought it would be another 2-3 years before we could see Dongwan on stage again.

Dongwan’s hairstyle today looked pretty and innocent, Yeonimam said it was a good hairstyle He had on a cool-looking striped shirt, neat dress pants with a belt, all put together in a stylish fashion.
Dazzling, just like a prince under the dazzling sun.
The title of prince doesn’t seem befitting enough, he was really Prince Charming ㅜ_ㅜ
He was so gorgeous that I kept exclaiming in admiration. When he was about to sing, his shy yet bright smile really moved me too.

Since I haven’t heard it in a while, I liked ‘Handkerchief’ and ‘Because It’s My Fault’, where the lyrics and his expression were so sad, even more. I totally loved ‘A Man’s Love’, and the surprise ‘I’ll Love You Until The Very Last Day’.
Songs of female vocalists are very suitable for Dongwan’s vocals. It’s very subtle. Whether it’s in terms of tone or expression. It seems like there is a sense of empathy borne out of the subtlety. Previously it was the same with ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ and ‘Everything’ too.

(comments about guest singer omitted)

After hearing the BGM set in his blog, I thought, if Dongwan sang to this kind of acoustic arrangement, how great would that be.. But I never expected to hear it myself. Surprise DW, the wonderful Dongwan who always creates romantic moments!

*Although I’m concerned about uploading this, but for the sake of fans who couldn’t be there due to personal reasons, and for DW’s numerous overseas fans… Our hearts are the same in wanting to see Dongwan. Instead of all, I’ll upload only a short clip.
Finally, let me present ‘I’ll Love You Until The Very Last Day’.
After hearing this song, I was brimming with tears..

Enjoy it.

+ running time 4:33
+ video by. 와니사랑 , edit by. sima

※ 와니사랑, thank you very very much

Source: Sima@Yoenin
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com


I was telling myself i wont let myself get affected by this but i was fooling myself, i was crying after hearing him sing the song. my special gratitude to Yoenin for sharing the video to Su.


YT vid credits to Yoenin+absolutshinhwa


No comments: