Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dongwan’s Naver blog: 2012 (main page updated)


I can’t get a good start to studying Chinese.
If I get in front of a computer I’d be checking out this and that, and forget about the books…
Then should I go to the reading room that I used to go to?
No no. These days because of Shinhwa Broadcast even young students can recognize me
What should I do.. Ah….
Ah! Should I try creating a study room?
A room that’s only meant for studying. When I enter the room, I won’t have other thoughts, a room where it’s just books and me.
Let’s make a room where the walls are made of wood, like a library right out of Harry Potter.
Since I can feel the humanistic atmosphere, I’ll read more books,
And I can concentrate well too… Yes that sounds great!!!
Let’s make one!
ㅎㅎㅎ
But…
The reality is…
-_-;
This..!



A Finnish sauna.ㅜㅠ
Somehow
It feels hot.
Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: