Saturday, July 28, 2012

Minwoo’s Facebook status update: Have I turned into an ahjumma?


People look at me and call me an ahjumma.. I’ve been hooked on dramas lately.. Ah.. ‘The Chaser’ is the best drama.. Ah.. What should I do? It ended today ㅠ It’s my number one dramaㅜㅜ It’s the end! No…ㅠ A big round of applause for the whole cast, they’re indeed the best.. You’ve all worked hard~ Kim Sang Joong* sunbaenim I really miss you^^ But… What should I do to entertain myself.. Oh ho~ ‘Golden Time’ is interesting^^ When I search for ‘Lee Minwoo’, a lot of search results show Lee Seon Kyun** so I was curious.. It feels like this drama’s going to be a hit!! It’s nteresting~ ‘Gentlemen’s Dignity’ that everyone likes is really very interesting too~^^ But I’ve never really watched dramas hehe Have I turned into an ahjumma? Keke
*Minwoo worked with Kim Sang Joong in the film ‘Wontak’s Angel’
**Lee Seon Kyun’s character in ‘Golden Time’ is also called Lee Minwoo

credit Minwoo FB acct + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: