Monday, July 09, 2012

ShinCom Twitter: Thank-you messages from the members

[Minwoo] The surprise present I received at the last show of the Asia tour in Beijing^^ I’m really moved~ The ‘to you’ at the end of the birthday song~ Everyone was so cute^^ But in any case I can’t bring this present along with me ㅜㅜ http://t.co/sQSxldJG

[Eric] The Asia tour has ended successfully with the last show in Beijing. Everyone has worked hard ‘xin ku le’(You’ve worked hard in Chinese) ~ Thank you! I want to watch Shinhwa Broadcast…. Ah

[Andy] Thank you to everyone who has supported our activities from 24 March 2012 until now. Til we meet you again with our next album, please give all your support to our individual activities! All of us have worked really hard. Thank you! I love you!

[Junjin] Time passed by really quickly… Sorry that I couldn’t put up a perfect performance because I’m unwell ^,.^ In return I’ll show you an even better side of me next year! I hope you’ll look forward to it! Wo ai ni men (I love you in Chinese) (At the last concert in Beijing)


[Hyesung] My heartfelt thanks to the fans and the staff who have worked hard for the Asia tour, thank you very much. We’ll prepare for a great concert next year too so we’ll meet you again. I’m feeling a little odd hmmm… Anyway e~~~n~~~d~~~!!!

[Dongwan] Returning after a long time, everyone – and us – have just started to warm up, but it’s such a pity that it has already ended. We’ll be back next year with even better Shinhwa activities… So while you ‘cheat’ on us a little, please come back to us again next year~


credit: Shinhwa Company Twitter + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: