Thursday, March 05, 2009

[09.03.05] YouTube sensation Natalie White, ’so thrilled to see Andy that I went red’

3a662d9e9f1730b64fec9af

YouTube sensation Natalie White, who shot to Internet fame after performing R&B cover versions of Korean pop hits said that she “was so thrilled to see Andy that her face went red”.

At the press conference held at 2pm on 4th March at SBS, she said, “I’m really happy to meet Korean celebrities when I appeared on Star King.”

“Especially since I’m a Shinhwa fan so I remember being able to talk to Andy and perform with him the best.”

“I was so thrilled that my face went red.”

(non-related info omitted)

She was invited by SBS to participate in the recording for Star King, where she performed Shinhwa’s hits together with Andy, as a show of her love for Korean pop music.

The episode featuring Natalie White will be broadcast on 7th March.

Source: Asia Economy
Chi trans: xing1986111@AndyTheWorld
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

all here videos can be watched here

No comments: