Monday, March 23, 2009

My Message to the SHINHWA Guys on their 11th Anniversary

March 24, 2009
HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSAY
SHINHWA


I wish you all the Best - in love, career, life, family
In everything that you hope for and desire.

I am not good in putting into words what i really want to say,
simple words is only i can relay....

You are trully are the Best - SHINHWA JJANG

you taught me a lot .....

Eric - I know you will always be there for the Group, that is why they chose you the leader

Dongwan - always the witty guy. I love your frankness. Please dont drink to much, araso!

Minwoo - the guy who is always passionate. Hope you are okay. Havent heard anything from
you, wish you are happy and I Wish for your Happiness

Junjin - take care of yourself. I know you want to live up to the fans expectations but we dont
want to see you getting hurt in the process.

Andy - I am so proud of you. I wish you all the best.

Sungie - you are doing a good job in hold the Shinhwa Turf. I love you for being there, thanks
for all the beautiful love song. I love them all.

To the Guys, i wish to see you on stage again, will wait for your next concerts and albums.....

SHINHWA SARANG HAE

No comments: