Friday, March 27, 2009

[09.03.27] Junjin “wants to get to know the younger idols better”

jj


During the recording for the 28th March episode of KBS2’s Star Golden Bell, Shinhwa member Junjin expressed his wish to get to know the younger idol groups better. When MC Kim Jae Dong asked him, “What do you think when you see the junior idol groups?”, he replied, “I actually get very envious when I see them, and I’d like to get to know them better too. But I’m worried if my age is too old and that it looks strange for me to do that.”

When the KARA members greeted Junjin and asked, “Please give us your support”, he got so shy that his face turned red. Junjin’s ‘reel’ wife on MBC variety show We Got Married, Lee Shi Young was also a guest on the show, and her psychological ‘battle’ with KARA leader Park Gyuri for Junjin was highly entertaining.

This episode will be aired on 28th March.



Source: Newsen
Chi trans: 维他命J@junjin0819
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: