Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where are you Minbong-shi?????

It Shinhwa's 11th Anniversary!!!!

I heard a lot of news about Hye Sung being busy with his album promotions and guestings. Junjin will be enlisting soon so he is also finishing up his album before he enlist. Andy is busy with promotional tours and concerts and also helping Jumper.

Though two of our beloved namjas are enlisted, Dongwan-shi makes sure that he updates us with his blog entries and Eric, at least we saw him enjoying his rest day fishing.

Just want to know if you are okay???? Are you well???? Not ill or anything?????

Its not like you at all. There usually is something about you every now and then, but lately ......

Not used to not hearing anything about you guys. Just tell me you're okay so I dont have to worry. I know I shouldnt coz you are receiving lots and lots of love especially from the Changjo fans.


Wish you dont mind me being worried.


Where ever you are, hope you are doing okay. I hope you are happy coz there's nothing I want more than to see you happy.

Minwoo-shi, please show yourself soon, okay :)

Chawseem haseyo.

Noona Flor

No comments: