Thursday, March 05, 2009

MR Removed - Shinhwa Edition

post of midnightgirl13: MR-removed vids are all the rage now… You know, those vids of performances where the music accompaniment is either removed or heavily muted - netizens have done it to vids of SNSD, Big Bang, DBSK, Wonder Girls

I won’t comment on those, except that what I heard on some on those versions nearly made my ears bleed…. -_-”’

And now, I think we can see for ourselves why Shinhwa has lasted this long in this cruel and competitive world of K-pop… 11 years and still going strong… even with 2 serving the nation…








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sound SO PERFECT even with the extra music accompaniment removed....

Actually, they sound as good as their CD!

They should have a concert where they sing without music (to show the world their talents).

I'm so proud to be a Shinhwa fan! I can really hold my head high as a SHINHWA fan. (Shinhwa Forever)!

PS**Thanks for posting the video clips. I really enjoyed them. Thanks again.

Flor said...

they really are good, have you heard of their burger song. they sang it without any music (acapella) and the guys are so great.

i am as proud as you are for being a shinhwa fan.

flor