Thursday, November 19, 2009

[09.11.18] Dongwan’s photolog: Sending the autumn leaves at Naejangsan…

Dongwan's photos are picture perfect .....
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Naejangsan is the place where you get to see the last of the autumn leaves.
So..
I went to take a look! ^____^/


The two trees at the entrance to Naejangsan.


I had breakfast, went around town and saw a record shop..
Since it’s been a while so I just looked around with nothing in mind, and there was us~ㅋ


Even the name sounds affectionate – Ant Music Company!


Today’s destination, an old-fashioned cinema!
Look at the tickets…. Woohoo!


But unlike what I expected there was nothing that caught my eye. So I just watched the movie and left..-_-;


Even if you went and returned on the same day it’s still great because you get to enjoy some tranquility like this.


Father and daughter……
Perhaps they are.. Erm…-0-;


Talking on the phone at Naejangsan…


The beautiful schoolchildren protecting themselves from influenza…!
Why does the child in the middle seem to be in distress…!


Going over Maple Hill and on the way home.

Wa~ A really huge, and quiet lake caught my eye~


Just in time as the sun was disappearing..

Having taken great photos at an unexpected place.
The 1-night trip on a cloudy day was really enjoyable~ㅎㅎㅎ
Due to the fog I didn’t get to take a single picture at the initial location..

Anyhow!
Book the train ticket in advance and try going once~
Because there is a KTX station in Jeongeup!

p.s. There is a dumpling shop near the terminal, never ever eat the udon.
Thought the dumplings are tasty, I nearly threw up when I ate the udon…ㅜㅜ
The soup stock was made out of mackerel…-_-;

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: