Thursday, February 07, 2008

[08.02.07] [News] Andy: "Shinhwa members have helped me a lot for my solo debut"


Shinhwa's Andy has expressed his gratitude towards his fellow Shinhwa members for helping him out on his solo album.

In a programme on OBS Kyung In TV to be aired on 9th Feb, Andy talked about the work that went behind the album and his upcoming plans.

Andy said, "Solo activities have always made me nervous and scared, but the members and the fans have all helped me to gain confidence. As the youngest, the other members are always worried about me. But while I was involved in the musical, my solo activities, my album release and programme appearances, everytime I was tired the members were my source of strength. I'll show everyone the best side of me no matter as a part of Shinhwa or in my solo activities."

Director Park Min Hyung also added, "Shinhwa is not only the longest-running idol group in Korea, but is an important group in Asia as well. While I was shooting their videos, I caught how they are in real-life, beneath that glamorous exterior."


Source: oceans
Chi trans: 打�$(D??@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: