Sunday, February 24, 2008

[08.02.23][news] Andy - I have no social network on variety programmes

Shinhwa member Andy and singer Tei both say that they have no social networks on variety programmes.

When he made an appearance on KBS' Cool FM's Music Island, hosted by Tei, Andy was talking about the artistes who participated on his album when he said, "Actually I don't know how to get in touch with artistes, I have absolutely no social network when I appear on variety programmes."

At this point Tei also said, "I'm worse off, I don't have many artiste friends that I know well." Andy went on to add, "I heard that Tei has some artiste friends who you always keep in touch with, but other than Shinhwa members, I really don't know anyone else to contact. If not for the Shinhwa members, I really would descend into loneliness." Everyone in the studio was tickled by Andy's comments.

On the same programme, when Andy heard listeners share their stories about their boyfriends looking too casual, he shared his own little story, "There was once when I was out with my girlfriend, and when she told me "You look like a poor man", and that really hit me hard. After that I began to put more effort into dressing up."

This programme will be aired at midnight on 23rd Feb.


Source: sstvpress&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: