Saturday, February 09, 2008

[08.02.08][diary] Dongwan: Happy New Year~


Came back from my grandmother's grave today.
As the weather was very good, I had a good time driving too~
Has everyone had lots of rice cake soup?
I had too much kalbi stew so I had some Boo Chae digestion drink and now I'm back, rolling around...
I was really bored yesterday so I went to do some sightseeing at Seorae Village~



10 years is such a long time.
The village is all different now... it really surprised me..!

So, everyone please stay cheerful...I'm going to sleep after watching Heroes...

Source: November21
Chi trans: portpet@17look8
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

3 comments:

Myshinhwa said...

er...DONG WAN update his diary again and delete the first photo(the one have tomb)

Riama Margaretha said...

nice pict dongwan....

Flor said...

hi win y@ng:

yup i think popo did, its a bit too morbid i guess (my take only, hehehe).

hi gethalife:
nice username, ^_^ ekekeke, popo does get good pictures.