Wednesday, February 13, 2008

[08.02.12] [Diary] Andy: The day after tomorrow is Valentine's Day~


Have you received many New Year greetings?

In a moment I'll have to rush off for a radio programme...

The day after tomorrow is Valentine's Day~ Open up your eyes and see if there are any guys around you that you can confess your love to ^^

I'll be going to China tomorrow...
This Valentine's Day I'll be together with the Chinese fans, sharing some time with them...
Please wait for my safe return!!!

To the fans in China~~ Please just wait a while more~ I'll be right there~~

The weather has turned cold lately.. I heard that the weather in China isn't too good too...
Please take care of your health, and take care not to catch a cold, have a Valentine's Day filled with love!!!!!!!!!


Source: NDEnter
Chi trans: pax_lee@ATW (www.andylee.cn)
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: