Saturday, February 09, 2008

[08.02.09] [News] Andy: "Feeling puzzled when using my manager's credit card with mom"


SHINHWA's Andy because of his mom he had overcome a puzzled moment, and he talked about his unlaughable moment.

On the 8th broadcast in KBS2 TV "Unspeakable Talk Box", Andy said "Because of wanting to get a present for my mom and i was force to use my manager's credit card and went to the shopping mall with my mom." But, "Because my manager said 'There's enough limit in it, use it as you want' with the opposite situation that the credit card was overlimit, thus had made me panic." he recall.

Seeing such situation, Andy's mom said "Over Limit" Don't you know him (Andy)? Andy ya Andy, SHINHWA Andy' thus had even made Andy & people surrounding feeling lost. Andy's unspeakable looks made the audience laugh.

Although the situation was embarrassing but he continued. "My mom said wait till there's a staff who recognizes me and we will try it again, but we know that if we keep continue doing this it won't be done, so we proceeded elsewhere."

That day with mother's unlaugh-able experience was like a short drama, with Andy's communication skills explaining his embarrassing moment, Andy in the end got the first place in 'Family' talk.

Andy had release his first solo album last month with title 'ANDY the first NEW DREAM', started off with concerts, then he sang his hit song 'Love Song' with the special heart dance to gain success of popularity.


Source:newsen
Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina
Eng Trans:amane86@myshinhwa, love4andy.net shinhwa.biz

No comments: