Thursday, February 21, 2008

[08.02.21][news] Andy: Eric asked me if I "released a solo album as a joke"


Singer Andy reveals Eric's first reaction towards his solo album.

Andy recently appeared on KBS2's Star Golden Bell, and he commented, "Though it's a little lonely to be standing on stage alone now, but when the 6 of us are onstage together, it doesn't really make a difference if I'm there or not. At least now I'm happy that I can have the whole stage to myself." During the recording he kept showing his excitement by hogging the camera, much to the laughter of the audience.

Andy then said, "The members were all quite worried about my solo album, but they all like it now." When the MC asked, "Do all the 6 Shinhwa members really like it?" Andy then answered, "Eric sent me a text message, asking me 'Did you release a solo album as a joke? Is this for a gag show?', I felt really hurt", sending the audience into fits of laughter again.

Further fueling the atmosphere, Andy added, "During Shinhwa's activities, compared to the other 4 members, me and Eric weren't that familiar with our dance steps, so if we made mistakes on stage, we'd pretend that either we're hurt at the waist or the arms."

Catch Andy's witty comments on the broadcast of Star Golden Bell on 23 Feb at 5.20pm.

Source: newsen
Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: