Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 [Diary]DW, On this week's Inkigayo



I think i will go support D Bace~
He is the person who will become a volunteery soldier together with me!!! hehehe^_-;;
The reason why i'm shy is because this is my dance performance supporters' first live broadcast, so i just cant pretend that i know nothing right..!
I will send out my hottest support and lets have a cup of coffee together after that.. ^0^/~

p.s I'm currently hardworkingly doing recording..
Source:NOV21Cn
Trans:ijinmin@bestshinhwa
Eng Trans:amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

2 comments:

Riama Margaretha said...

DW, why eric never write a diary ?
btw, i think you are so funny, it's showed in your diary...

Flor said...

thanks for the comments, me funny? maybe?????? nice you dropped by, see you around??? take care!