Sunday, February 24, 2008

[08.02.22][diary] Dongwan - Outdoor photography


Today I went to Cheonggyecheon, the place where the people of Seoul love to take pictures
I took photos~~ Haha~/
I went there wearing very thick clothes, but I only took one picture...-_-
I found a shop selling really delicious spicy squid, so I'm very happy!


But I just went on eating and I didn't take any pictures of the spicy squid! It's really good..Hehe

To digest the food, I went to the rockclimbing park at Eungbong Station...
But it was very foggy, and it's the first time I'm using the tele-lens..
I didn't manage to take a nice picture of my favourite Seongsu Grand Bridge..-_-;;


Anyway I took one more picture as a souvenir!


Suddenly I feel my stomach burning...ㅜㅜ


Source: NOVEMBER 21
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is love....

Flor said...

that is true, thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

so lovable...

Anonymous said...

woah, suddenly I feel for spicy squid

Anonymous said...

i think dong wan is one of my fav shinwa from day to day. He is likes to do what people usually do like taking a picture.

Flor said...

am a wannie fan and maybe will remain for quite a long time.