Tuesday, February 26, 2008

[08.02.26][news] Andy: My next goal is to develop myself as an actor

Singer/musical actor Andy's biggest goal for himself this year is to establish himself as an actor.

Andy said, "This year I'd like to act in a movie or drama. In the past I didn't add in my own characteristics into my roles, so even though I appeared in dramas, the performances were all very raw."

He also revealed, "Though I'm not really good at acting yet, but I'd like to play the role of a romantic guy or a like Sean Penn's role of an intellectually-disabled father in 'I Am Sam'."

In addition, with regards to his recent promotional activities, Andy said "Although I promised the fans that I'll definitely perform live on the first programme, three days before the recording I caught a cold. I was worried about whether I could really perform live then, but once I started the performance, my voice naturally came out. After the show, the staff members from the management agency all said that I'm really born for the stage, but I was really under a lot of pressure because of my cold. (laughs)"

Source: Sportsworld&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: