Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[09.10.26] Even with short hair, Junjin still looks like a star in platoon photo

A photo of Junjin with his platoon, taken at the Nonsan Military Training Center has been released via the army’s official website on 26 Oct. The photo shows him with his right hand clenched into a fist and shouting a cheer. Though dressed in a soldier’s uniform with a buzz cut, Junjin still exudes star power.

Junjin enlisted for military duty on 22 Oct and will be deployed as a public service officer after the 4-week basic military training course. Before reporting for duty, Junjin said, “I should have enlisted when I was younger but after 12 years of showbiz activities, my body isn’t in its peak condition. As a public service officer, I will work even harder.”

“After Eric and Dongwan, I’m the 3rd member to enlist and I will fulfill my duties well. I will return as a better person. Shinhwa is forever, we are Shinhwa!”

Junjin made his debut with Shinhwa in 1998 and has remained well-loved as a pioneer idol. Born in 1980, 30-year-old Junjin has been active in showbiz for 12 years and is known for his powerful dance and spectacular performances.

He kicked off his solo music career with the single album ‘Love Won’t Come’ in Nov 2006 and shone in his performances on variety shows. He was also the 7th member of MBC variety show ‘Infinite Challenge’.

Credits: Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: