Saturday, October 02, 2010

[10.09.30] Dongwan’s Jap blog: This is Don-chan!

It’s been a long time.
This is Don-chan!
Speaking of which, I forgot..
From now on this blog will be updated by me and my colleagues from the company..
I don’t know if the style will become more Japanese!^^
Although it may be a little awkward at first.. But it can’t be helped -_-
Soon I’ll be back.. I’m a little nervous~
How is it going to turn out…
Even though I’m a little worried, I’m still looking forward to it.
But I have to become more fluent in Japanese…TT
I want to go to a ski resort in Japan in early November~
This time I’ll be traveling alone~ Loneliness is manageable but I’m just a little scared..TT
What places are good in Nagano and Hokkaido?
Please give me your recommendations! ^_^

p.s.
I have a question
Why do Japanese girls often use ♩ ♪ ♬ in their text messages?
It’s a text message, not a melody….. ^_^;
I’m a little bothered by it..

Credits: Dongwan’s Japanese blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: