Saturday, October 09, 2010

[10.10.08] Dongwan’s memolog: Let’s go home now (A story of the young and rich)

When I wake up in the morning,
Do I think ‘Ah, I’m so tired’?
No. At that point the important thing is to put some food in my mouth
And get to work.
There’s only one thought on my mind
“Eat something and go to work”
At night if I’m tired while on the long way back home
While resting, do I think
‘For how long do I have to continue repeating this routine? It’s really tiring’?
No.
I stop the car and close my eyes, even for a little while.
So, I won’t think of anything else but ‘sleep, just sleep’.
When I wake up what would I be thinking.
Would I think, ‘I’m really tired. What the hell am I doing when other people are sleeping’?
No. What is the goal right in front of my eyes? Yes, to get home.
‘Let’s go home now.’
Meanwhile, I grab hold of the steering wheel once again.

-

From Jo Sang Hoon’s ’33 Years Old and 1.4 Billion, The Investment Diary of The Young & Rich’

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: